Combining hard work, perseverance, and God-power over a span of 30 days
Goal: Initiate change by developing godly habits and spiritual transformation.
• TYPE OF CHALLENGE: What kind of Challenge am I going to do?
• DESIRED RESULTS: What do I want to see happen? What habits do I want to attain?
• MOTIVATION: Why do I want to change? Why do I want to start a new habit?
• DIRECTIONS: How am I going to achieve change?
• BOUNDARIES: Do I need to set up any boundaries to help me?
• ACCOUNTABILITY: Who is going to provide support for the challenge? What will that support look like?
• DATE: What day do I start the challenge and what day do I end the challenge?
TYPE OF CHALLENGES:
• Financial – Budgeting, spending less than you earn, tithing, and paying off debt.
• Spiritual – Bible Reading, praying, witnessing, fasting, journaling, and serving
• Health – Exercising, healthier eating, etc.
• Family – Quality time, relational challenges, etc.
• Personal – Addiction recovery, overcoming negative emotions, conquering personal hurdles
I would like to encourage each of you to join with me in taking a 30 day challenge this month and in the months to come. What 30 day challenge are you taking? Please say as little or as much as you like about your challenge.